The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1992 VR4 # 70/1000 $6000 Nashville

FS: 1992 VR4 Stock. I bought this car new in 1992. It is # 70/1000 and has been well cared for--garage kept. no wrecks, no rust, no mods. The amber tail lights are broken, it burns oil, the radio antenna doesn,t always retract as it should, and the drivers side door lock sensor doesn't work (so you have to unlock the passenger's side door to avoid setting off the alarm), the clock in the dash doesn't work, and I've not used the cassett player in years. No major repairs. It has only 67011 miles on it. I'm selling because my wife died and I now drive her car. I have more pictures but am having trouble uploading them to this site--can email them if you are interested. [email protected] Asking 6000.
, an d

Last edited by a moderator:

G

Staff member
Any pics of the under body? Looks clean.

Nartanian

Sorry about your wife /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif and best of wishes on your sale. It looks really clean.

jepherz

Staff member
Sorry to hear about your wife but glad that you made it on the board here. Car looks great and I'm glad you had a reserve on ebay, it's worth way more than that!

How did the taillights get broken in the same spot on both sides? Good luck it looks nice.

Tre3zy

i think someone hated on him and bash the lights LOL pretty clean car though.... glws

Sent you an email asking for pics to ken_ore at hotmail, thanks!

How much oil is being burned?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned