The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1992 Talon TSI roller parkersburg WV *sold*

AnotherNewb

Its a 1992 Talon Tsi AWD. 131,xxx miles asking $650 obo... but I'm always open to trades for 2g/6bolt performance parts

The Good:
Car is a mostly straight body, I would say 6.5/10 and really only that low because of missing clearcoat and a few dents. The drivers door got into the front fender and both are slightly crumpled but I should have another fender to go with it. I have seen no rust on the body. interior is a 8/10 and is only missing the radio and headliner.

Has a front strut brace and chrome hard upper pipe with crushed 1g bov. The struts are brand new with eibach lowering springs. Other than that it was completely stock when I bought it.

The Bad:
No motor, wheels or exhaust and the front windshield is broke. However everything else is there including ECU, transmission/T-case, and wiring harness

I bought this car with the intentions of building it up then stumbled across a 2g I wanted more and this car donated the engine to it.

I repeat, all you need to drive this thing is a complete motor, exhaust, wheels and windshield.

Feel free to pm me or TEXT me at 304-483-9214. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

AnotherNewb

Haha yeah, those were the pics I got when I bought the car, its too crammed on my garage to take pics.

blue64tsi

interested in all at selling just transmission and transfer case? or trading ur trans and transfer case for some other dsm parts?

AnotherNewb

I would prefer to sell it as a whole, I really need it out of my garage so I have a dry place to work on my 2g.

dsm10o0

Why do all the good deals have to be so far. I miss my old 92 talon and its the same color. Id buy that in an instant if your close.

GLWTS tho.

AnotherNewb

I forgot all about this thread, I thought it was buried. Car is sold.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts