The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1992 galant vr4 project in NJ-5k

Muggus

Contemplating parting this out soon but I guess I'll bump it again to try and sell the full car. It's just taking up space now, open to offers. 20220527_090401.jpg

BigT

so do you have the parts to complete this car? your in New jersey? i want to buy this thing, but im in the midwest

Muggus

Yes I'm in NJ. It will need small random stuff that you'll be able to get from anyone on here parting a car. Last I remember when I was compiling parts I needed the shifter cable bracket on the transmission side cause the trans is from a 1g dsm which I think had a different bracket. Mostly stupid stuff like that. With the current turbo and intake you'd need to relocate the battery. Im sure it will need random nuts and bolts.

Muggus

The interior is in pretty good shape. The car is at my parents but I'll try and gets some picks soon and post them

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Classifieds Listings