The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1992 Galant VR4 - Must Sell! $3500obo in New Britain, CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey guys I am selling my Galant VR4. I purchased it a month or so ago and after careful consideration I simply do not have the need for a second DSM with a baby and all. The car has a 180k on the clock. The car is in good shape. Has some rust in the usual places but it is not all the way through. There is one spot in the passenger side rear that could use some work but I have seen a lot worse. Has sun roof and both options work.

I am only looking to make back what was spent.

Below is a list of the mods the car currently has:

EVO3 16g turbo
EVO3 O2 Housing
FP Race manifold
ETS Front Mount intercooler
Rebuilt Tranny and T case
660CC injectors
Wall 255
Eprom ECU with STG 3 Chip
CMPE 3' Cat back
Apex-I 3 inch downpipe
2ng MAF, Filter,Intake, and Wire harness
T belt balance shaft belt, Cam and crank seals
Fuel labs adjustable fuel pressure regulator
4 bolt rear end
5 lug conversion
SAFCII
New power steering and alternator belts
Wheel bearings all around
Knockoff momo steering wheel
Greedy BOV
New slave
Front pads and rotors

I am sure there is more that I am missing.

I am looking to get $3,500 obo.

If this car does not sell I will part it out. Please dont hesitate to contact me at 860-538-1296.

Pics:

click

****Rims on the car were when it had the 4 lug hubs. Car will come with stock DSM rims*****

Thanks for the space.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forgot to also mention that I did a compression test and it checks out at 150+ across all 4 cylinders.

I will take some more pictures this evening and add them to the link folder.

If there is anything in particular please let me know.

I plan to leave this car up for a week or so then I will begin parting it out. Unfortunately I can not sit on it and I know there is a market for many of the parts already on it.

Thanks for looking.

conquesttsi

I didn't know you picked up a Galant. This looks like a decent, proven, steet setup. Good Luck with the sale Kev. What an Outstanding price. No way you could build this car for this much. Let me know if you part it. I wouldn't mind picking up that ets. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Last edited:

pwrneeds90

Can you get pictures of underneath and the engine play.

Thanks-Maurice

Pictures have been added to the folder above.

Thanks.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that Ii have a battery relocation kit that goes where the battery currently is. I bought it like that and just never got around to doing the install.

Last edited by a moderator:

381gvr4

Nice car for the money. Good luck with sale.

Thanks man.

However can a mod delete this? I am parting out this car because CT is playing games with the title and by the time I get it I can have most of this car parted. Would rather see some more galants hit the road and get back running then wait around for weeks to receive a title. Once the title is received I will sell the roller.

Thanks.

pwrneeds90

Still havent gotten it, that sucks. I know it feels though.

Yeah and after looking at my financial situation I need to bring in some cash flow especially with layoff talks.

streetmasters

pm sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts