The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1992 galant vr4 bg 310/1000 roller utah

I have a 1992 gvr4 I am trying to sell it is bg number 310 it was in a front end accident at one point. So there is no bumper cover and the pass fender is messed up it would need some body work frame rail is bent right behind rad support. I was told by a body guy it is an easy fix on a frame rack. It has a factory sunroof and the rest of the body is in good shape. The interior is all there and except for the rear seat in really good shape. No engine and no trans, also no Ecu or t case everything else is there. Someone busted out the back window on it recently so I have been looking for a replacement. The car also has an oem roof rack on it which I will include if I get the asking price. Looking for 600 out of it I don't know how to post pics off my iPhone and that is all I have right now so if someone wants to explain how I will post pics. I can send pics or you can text me 435-553-5897

vegeta1170

If you don't sell the car with the roof rack, how much would you want for it?

I don't really want to sell the roof rack if I sold the car without I would prob sell but it Would depend what I get out of the car

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned