The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1992 Galant VR-4 #205/1,000. $6,000, SE Michigan

TRFguy

After much time and consideration, it's time to sell my wife and myself's Galant VR-4. This car is absolutely immaculate, especially considering it's age. 129,XXX miles. I would call it a 9.5 out of 10, inside, out, and mechanically. Paint is ORIGINAL! We even have the original keys, valet key, and MATCHING NUMBERED KEY FOB. We are the 2nd owners, and have owned the car for approximately 10 years. Car has not been a daily driver in our ownership. It has NEVER been smoked in. Lighter has never even been heated. We had hoped to show the car in the future, and have maintained it in such a way. The car is entirely stock aside from three components. #1, the exhaust has been replaced with a 2.5" 304 SS system. Complete with JUN BL muffler. It sounds GREAT. This was replaced simply because the stock exhaust deteriorated away. #2, The radio was replaced in favor of a unit with functional CD player. We still have the OEM Radio. All functions worked aside from the CD. #3, the spark plug cover has been replaced with a machined aluminum piece. I retained the original plastic cover to this as well.
This car is 100% functional. Yes, 100%. AC, ABS, FOUR WHEEL STEERING, cruise, power windows, factory power sunroof, power door locks, engine, transmission, parking brake, etc. IT ALL WORKS. As close to driving a new GVR-4 off the lot as you will ever get 20 years later. Dunlop Z rated tires are in good shape too, this car is truly ready to jump in a drive. ECU has been recently rebuilt, and timing belt was done as well.
I have MANY more high resolution images I can e mail by request. Delivery by trailer is available.
Price is $6,000 firm. This is not a forced sale, we simply do not have time to enjoy the car any more, and feel selling is really the best for us and the car. As our family is growing, we simply don't drive the car as much as we'd like to, and feel it will be best served to find someone who can continue to enjoy the car as much as we have.
DSCF0159%20copy.JPG

DSCF0168%20copy.JPG

DSCF0172%20copy.JPG

DSCF0176%20copy.JPG

DSCF0182%20copy.JPG

Please e mail or call if interested.
Thank you,
Ryan
[email protected]
734-344-9307

Last edited:

ktmrider

Beautiful car, great ad, thanks for sharing!

GL bump, hold on as long as possible. Someone will get a great example.

a2vr4

Glad to see you on here Ryan! This car is everything he says it is. So very, very clean! Ryan is hands down the most mitsu-knowledgeable, and detail oriented person I know. Click HERE to visit his company website. *shameless plug* GLWS!
~Brian A. Moreno

TRFguy

Thanks Brian,
So what's it going to take folks? Is there any interest in our car? I'll negotiate some, so if you're interested, please contact me. It's not a forced sale, so I'm not going to sell it for $4,000, but I will do my best to work out a reasonable deal with someone. This is truly one of only a handful of GVR-4's left in this condition, your chance to own a piece of Mitsubishi history.

Wizardawd

Must not.....
"But it's so pretty"
"Get out of my head devil woman, I can't afford it right now."
"Find a way.....find a way"

Car is gorgeous, wish I could atm. Still haven't gotten far enough into my 2nd, really shouldn't be looking for a 3rd. Of course, this IS in better shape than 17. I also let a friend in Ft Wayne know about it. He's been drooling for one.

Wiz

TRFguy

Still have this car. Getting a bit more motivated to sell, dropping price $1,000 to $6,900.00 Will negotiate some, especially depending on how many if any spares you want for the car, delivery or pick up, etc.

TRFguy

Getting even more motivated. Price reduced to $6,000.00 Have been getting some interest, but no one stepping forward with money. Please contact us if you're interested!
Ryan

TRFguy

I've been getting much more interest, but still no one with cash on the table. We have a little wiggle room at $6,000.00 but the price is fairly firm. Possibly we could work in some kind of deal for delivery or something. Please get in touch if you'd like to own this amazing VR-4. So very very few left in such amazing condition. We'd love to see it go to a home that appreciates it for what it is!

TRFguy

Thanks everyone, we took a deposit on the car last evening, next week the car will have a new home in Iowa. It's been a long great run for me. It's going to be the first time in over 15 years I haven't had at least one DSM in the garage. (I am aware GVR-4 is not a true DSM, but it's close enough). Without question they were a big part in shaping my life, and I'll be sad to see this one go, but I believe it's time, so now onto new things.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
kc... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

blacksheep

Yes, Ryan and his dad just left after delivering 205/1000. So nice to be able to sit back in a VR4 again. I need a warm day so I can wash it now, sitting on the trailer got some spray all over it... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

ktmrider

Congrats KC!

Wondered why you were horning in on those floormats in NM.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

blacksheep

Thanks, I wanted that whole car. Ask Henry. He said you wanted it and I said I respect KTMRider, so give him the car. I just want those mats... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts