The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1992 Civic Hatch with 99spec JDM ITR Swap 4500 Toledo OH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Took this car in on trade on my 99 Ek. Looking to sell it to get something else. So ill post the details and some pictures up of it. The car runs great i drive it every day and gets decent gas mialage and def moves out pretty good also. Handles really well on top of all that. Would be a fun car to drive around i def missed the all motor honda when i had my hatch and that sort of thing. But heres the specs of what the car has and stuff.

I've got a 92 civic hatch cx model, phantom gray in color

THE GOOD:
-NO RUST!!!
- 99 spec jdm b18cR swap

JSchleim18

It's made by Password JDM...it's a damn nice intake! GL with the car and very stellar mods /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Sorry but never cared for the SE Integra wheels /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Cool car, with some work thats very nice. Pretty quick up top and if you short shift you get great mileage.

I wish I had the money I am on the other side of cleveland. I gotta see if i can get soem money together.

Word thanks for the interst everyone. I really want a Vr4 so any offers will be considered. Went to look at one todaay was gonna meet dude halfway. but i guess he hit a deer on the way to meet me. Im not to happy.

The lowest i really want to go on it is 4000. I know i can find a nice galant in that price range. 3500 might be pushing it a bit to find what im looking for. So if you can come up with another 500 we can talk!

yo tkae this off of here!!! lol. atleast wait til mine is fixed and we figure somthing out!

-adrien

I might do a trade if you throw cash in as well for my galant /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

You really want a galant now dont you jake? Too bad you didnt buy mine! I would have sold it to you, but I was in a rush for cash.

Ha yea i really want a galant not gonna liee... As for a trade plus cash i really dont have much cash to play with so i was hoping to either sell this or tread it for a galnt!

Hey,

Wondering how much cash you were thinking i really dont have much to throw around to be honest. Also maybe some pics of your car and stuff info ould be great.

Thanks Jake

Car is sold mods can lock this thread. I finally got my own Galant VR4 yeaa..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts