The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1992 ????/1000 littleton colorado $2000 SOLD!!!!!!!!!!

bob92vr4

this car has a lot of good parts shep stage on bellhousing has a crack that has been professionally repaired, dsm link v3 running speed density, prologger widebind and electronic boost controller 4 bolt lsd, hand built t4 divided flange manifold by steve at pfi, cant remember the specs on the turbo but has a 3 inch vband outlet, hard pipe fmic, civic half radiator with big spal fan, konig 17 inch tantrums, new tires, front axle's, new breaks all around new tbelt with b shafts removed and ble manual tensioner, the car has 191xxx miles on the chassis clean body for a 1992 one dent in the valence between bumper and drivers corner light and the usual door dings, interior is pretty clean too no rips.

The bad i installed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gifthe turbo and fed it from the head burned the center section up so it is dumping oil in to the down pipe and i mean dumping so the car will be sold as a tow away only! it needs the exhaust finished its there just not finished. the wiring needs cleaned up. the ac is gone all of it. 4ws has been unhooked but the lines remain in the car, needs stereo, im not sure what struts and springs are in it but they are not stock, need a new fuel line from filter to manifold not sure why but the po tapped into it and teed off for something it is plugged right now.

Last edited:

Puertorican22

What is the least you would take? I might consider buying it for some of the parts for my VR-4 and to part out. I'm in Aurora.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts