The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991VR4 (?/1000) Desmoines,Iowa *****SOLD*****

jcgalntvr4-244

I dont think the car has AC in it anymore all the lines are there but I think the unit was taken out of it. the heat works real good. Ill take some pics of it this weekend and send them to you or post them up.
Thanks,
JC

Last edited:

dsmer06

Quoting jcgalntvr4-244:
KC its calling your name /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

jcgalntvr4-244

I will on Friday sorry its been super cold here and the only warm day we had I didnt get off work till after dark and my car is in storage.
JC

blacksheep

For those looking at this car, I have touched it and we even took it out for a drive. It ran well and Jeremy is being absolutely honest about the car. Like he said, it needs to some time, dedication and paint to go through, clean her all up and get her back to being great again. Its really a great deal...

jcgalntvr4-244

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

jcgalntvr4-244

Quoting blacksheep:
For those looking at this car, I have touched it and we even took it out for a drive. It ran well and Jeremy is being absolutely honest about the car. Like he said, it needs to some time, dedication and paint. Some one to go through, clean her all up and get her back to being great again. Its really a great deal...

Fixed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

jcgalntvr4-244

Just FYI if your going to pm me with offers, 1500.00 is like a kick in the nutz...so please dont waste my time or yours.
Cheers,
JC

Spott

I'll give ya 150 bucks, what now f***er. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

jcgalntvr4-244

.....dick /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

jcgalntvr4-244

Looking to dump this thing this week if anyone wants it Ill do 3000.00 this week only.

jcgalntvr4-244

I have someone coming to look and poss. buy it this weekend if that falls through Ill PM you about meeting/Shipping the car.

mark95

If it dont sell let me know. I may buy it. Phone number via PM /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned