The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991vr-4 galant 1462/2000 Nassau County Long Island 3800

Location- Bethpage, NassauCounty Long Island, 11714
color- 08 mustang gt grey (white engine bay )-door jams are paitned same color as car
Goodies- Buschar front mount, greddy type s bov,new act 2600 clutch, rebuilt tranny 5k from mitsubishi graveyard, 30-40k on used jdm motor, boost gauge, cd player, new rims with new toyo proxies might be some other things, battery relocation kit
Bads- Gas/Temp gauge don't work... gas just needs the sender.
theclutch has to be rebled b/c first gear will grind from a dead stop but once rolling it doesn't grind so i've gotten aroudnthe grindingfor right now..
4 inch rip in driver seat
that's about it..
Reason for selling- i've only had the car for about2 weeks but i've been into honda's my whole life and i seem to not be able to steer myself away from them..
my asking price is 4000 ...
galant2.jpg

galant.jpg

i got more pictures on my cell phone to send .. just shoot me a PM if your interested i am negotiable on the price

Last edited by a moderator:

Nartanian

cmon man u gotta love the dark side /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

clean car gl with the sale.. i started off in the b-series world and after going through 2 vw's i went back to it H world in my dd a 98 4dr gsr. Keep the vr4 and get a honda for a DD /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

turbophein

Quoting Gottissues:

Reason for selling- i've only had the car for about2 weeks but i've been into honda's my whole life and i seem to not be able to steer myself away from them..

does this mean you don't have the title yet?

NYC86ZC

^^^You can put a rush on the title.

It's a nice car. You should hold on to it. It's funny because the galant is my DD and my CRX and civic are a my fun/fast and long distance driver cars.

You should try putting it up for sale on here as well:
click

pwrneeds90

but what about the title?do you have it?

I'm awaiting the title in the mail should be arriving soon... if someone bought the car and i didn't recieve the title yet i obviously would take the car off the road untill it arrived

carscrash83

Are you taking trades? PM me if you are.

i know the previous owner! nice car, saw it in person alot! If i was still in the market for a VR-4 i would hit ya up. GL with the sale!

Hey I wouldpick it up cash on hand talk to me on the price, If tranny was rebuilded,why is it grinding. Not to lowball you at all that is alot of work still, Make me an offer and I will more than happy to take it off your hand.

my mechanic told me the car is grinding first eithe A. people who redid the tranny didn't put the clutch master cylinder in correctly/bleed it correctly B. it needs a new one... car is still here i'm takng offers

TakumiJr

Want to trade for a swapped ek hatch? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts