The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 Vr4 Nile black shell, Sioux Falls Sd 1000.00

14of2000

Hey everyone,

I have decided to sell my gvr4 shell. It's number 14/2000 and the body has 145k on it. The interior is like new, no scratches or rips at all. It's headliner is extremely clean. The body had some dents not nothing too major. It's paint is very decent after I waxed it, and it's a sunroof car as well.

It has stainless brake lines all the way around, new rear calipers and kyb agx 8 way adjustables in the back and 4 way adjustables in the front. It also has ground control coilovers. The suspension setup has less than 1000 miles on it.

A/c is all still there and it is fully intact. It also has a 3 month old cmp 2 1/2 exhaust that comes with it too. If you are interested in the car I have 2 spare Awd trannys, one is good the other is for parts. The car does have rust in front of the rear tires, where these car normally have rust. I really don't think the rust is too bad, but I would never have the time to fix it. I really dont want to see a gvr4 this clean get crushed. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

I am taking the motor, Trans, Ecu and radiator. I am not really looking to part it out right now. The main reason I am selling it is I am getting a cleaner vr4 shell. My number is (720) 985-6959 thanks!!

Last edited by a moderator:

dsm10o0

Clean, Why cant you be close. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

GLWTS.

prove_it

Seen this car in person. Great car.

Epifool

Damn, i wish i could afford another one. This one looks like it only needs a motor/trans. Id love to have this interior in 1848.

14of2000

Ya I will put up some pics of the rust here once I get to my laptop. And here's a little update, I sold the kyb/ground controls off of it, it will come with stick suspension and the price will now be 700.00 thanks!

dsm10o0

So the suspension i bought through facebook came from this car? Damn. wish shipping wasnt expensive

14of2000

Ya it would have been nice to keep it all together, oh by the pay I will be shipping them out soon for you. Just gotta wait for the weather to get a little nicer to pull them off and get them boxed up

Jesus_Negros

Is this still available?

Jesus_Negros

Is this still available?

prove_it

Speaking for previous and current owner....

No, was sold a month ago.

who was it sold to?? i was the previous owner before 14/2000. curious to see where it ended up.

prove_it

It's somewhere around Aberdeen SD. WizardAWD will have more info if you want.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts