The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 VR4 1508/2000 white NO SUNROOF. $2200 CHARLESTON SC

pizzaluvr

1991 galant vr4. 1508 0f 2000. white. some mods. i purchased this car about 2 years ago from a member on here and still have not driven the car. i have no time to work on it. i had to save the car. the bad: transfer case is bad( comes with 2 good transfercases)
i have never driven because of transfer case. i purchased it that way
new slave cylinder that needs bleeding.
rear steering rack removed. for some reason he deleted the power steering. think all the stuff is in the car
was told engine was just rebuilt before i purchased it.( reciepts, but i do not know the quality)
really have not have had time to get to know the car.
very loud side exit exhaust in front of the right front tire
hood was ghetto modded
small dings, slight damage below drivers tailight

the good!!! dsm link. rc 750cc injectors. crower 272 cams,metal head gasket, 20 over topline pistons.arp head studs. gm maf. nice front mount intercooler. abs delete. rear steer delete. 5 lug conversion. all new brakes calipers. rotors. pads stainless braided brake lines. braided clutch line. cruise delete. new axle boots. kyb shocks. unknown coil over springs. 18" rims with good bridgestone tires 225 40 18. no rust. really nice interior. soft leather still. aem wide band. boost guage.manual boost controller. battery relocated in trunk.catch can. braided turbo oil feed. stock turbo. lots of spare parts etc etc.

the car will have to be towed. it will start but will not move. transfercase grinds. i do not know how to tune dsm link. i am not parting it out. this is a nice rust free vr4. $2200. i will also sell the lucky buyer a 4 bolt lsd rear with axles and cups for $250. dont ask me any more questions about the car. that is pretty much it. not a must sell. i just feel bad for it. call or text 843 412 0526

Last edited:

4orced4door

If it doesn't sell by January I might come get it. Although at that price you probably won't have any trouble. GLWS.

citymunky

So swapping out a transfer case stopped you from driving this car for 2 years, but yet you have 2 good t/cases and a lift? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

91VR41400

^^ Yeah thats kinda funny, xcase swap is cake.. especially already racked on a lift. Looks like a nice car thou, wish you were a bit closer. Good luck with sale =)

pizzaluvr

I have other cars that are more important. I just pulled it in the garage to lift it and take pics. It really needs a tune. He was tuning it when the transfer case locked up. I bought it to save it and make sure it does not get parted out.

James

So you're telling me if I drive to SC and replace the transfer case with one of the good ones... Change the fluids... I can drive it home?

If that's the case I may be interested.

pizzaluvr

^^^ did I say that? No. The Car has not been driven in over 2 years. If you would like to take that chance you are more than welcome to.

pizzaluvr

Sold. Heading to New York. I should have kept it.

citymunky

Nice Surpa

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts