The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX, Boise ID $2800

loser3000

I have to sell off some of my cars and so one of my babies have to go. I've had this car for 4 or so years now and I've done alot of work to it to make it fun and reliable. All within 10k miles I've done the timing belt, all timing bearings, waterpump, and front cv axles, and of course I'm up on all fluids. When I bought the gsx it had a blown headgasket and I put on a rebuilt 2g head with an evoIII intake manifold. I've used all OEM mitsu gaskets for everything. It also has new dunlop tires as of 6k miles ago. Its also a automatic and runs great for having 167k on it. It has remote start and keyless entry. I'm asking $2800.

Mods;
2g Cylinder head
Evo III intake manifold
HKS 264 cams
14b turbo
2.5" upper intercooler pipe with new silicone couplers
3" Exhaust but still quiet
Whiteline 22mm front sway bar
Whiteline caster bushings
Whiteline 26mm rear sway bar
Jay Racing Anti-toe in trailing arm heim kit

DSC08204.jpg

DSC08206.jpg

DSC08205.jpg

CutlassJim

Very nice looking car. Id love to see the ones you are keeping. Probably not going to buy it but free bump.

Boostin21

Belize Green FTW!!!!! Hard to find color for the 1g GSX

That looks just like mine.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts