The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 GVR4 Newton, NC $3500.00

hello everyone!
wishing this day wouldn't come, but i really need to sell my galant VR4. car is located in newton, NC. it is a 1991 with 111k and a sunroof. she had a new paint job done not too long ago, the color is a super dark purple metal flake. looks black most of the time, but if the sun shines on it you can see the color. the car runs and drives amazing, and i would trust it to go anywhere in the US.
some good stuff:
EVO III 16g
EVO IX FMIC with custom piping
HKS SSQV BOV
Blow-through setup
GM MAF-T
KYB shocks w/adj coilover springs
Hallman boost controller
3in Turbo back exhaust w/o cats
some bad:
power steering doesn't work
rear bumper paint cracked and broke...right after new paint job.
some window moulding is off still, but is all in trunk
no radio

all in all, car pulls very strong and turns heads everywhere. i think anyone who picks it up would be very happy, it is a great car.

Last edited by a moderator:

So are you the same owner who listed it here before and then listed it on ebay, or did you buy it off ebay recently? Does it still not have the gas cap?

No im not the same owner, yes it has a gas cap, yes those r the same pics, and no its not a jdm bumper.

Sorry, I meant does it have a gas DOOR. Also, why are you selling it so soon after buying it? Just curious, as some GVR4s seem to be cursed.

Yes it has a gas door on it. I have did many things to the car, it required some maintnence when i got it, so i went through and fixed all the problems. The reason i am selling it is b/c i am gettin deployed for an 18 month term and i am sellin both of my vehicles.

I'm interested in the car. Is the power steering also fixed? Does it burn or leak any fluids? Any mechanical issues of any kind? Do you have any more recent pics, and possibly a pic or two of the rear bumper paint issue? Thanks.

The power steering is fixed now and no it doesnt leak any fluids. Call me if you have any questions (828) 446-9948

Well im gone to trainin. If you want the car or have questions call 828-238-6698 ask for matt. He will be able to show the car or sell it if you are intersted.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts