The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 GVR4 480/2000 DFW 3K OBO sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Engine rebuilt, BS Elim, Installed SAFC, Boost gauge, EGT, Setrab Oil cooler, ACT 2600, 4 bolt rear, 3" stainless exhaust, AGX Shocks and struts, 255 fuel pump, tray and wires run for battery relocate(battery presently in stock location) Clarion Cd Player, Axles replaced(raxles), new clutch slave cylinder.

Comes with 2g MAS and wiring adapter, FMIC Kit(indy street), hard intake for 2gMAS, box of other assorted parts(big box)

Interior is in fair shape, drivers seat bolster untorn, dash is a bit worn, will be having new A/C vents installed when sold, rear seat has some splitting on top at seams, floor mats are original and pretty worn.

Everything works except the cruise control, presently has a non cruise throttle cable, but all the cruise control parts are included, but needs new cables.

click
click
click
click
click
click
click

3000 OBO

Last edited by a moderator:

ScreaminE

Could you please post some under hood and better interior pictures of the seats?

Very interested but it may be after the holidays before I could pick it up. (Christmas bonus).

Diego

232k miles.... jeepers.
thats alot of fade going on there.

How is the reliability of the car? I live about 9 hours away, do you think it would make it?

icurunnin

I should be taking it off his hands today sometime. waiting to meet up with each other.

icurunnin

had cash in hand ready to buy and the guy flaked out. now its sold /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

icurunnin

i can understand that Ed. but the fact that he accepted my offer already and then went back on his word is my deal. he couldnt even return a call to let me know it sold. shows his character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts