The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 GVR4..$4,000...wheeling, ill. UDATEDED PRICE ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.

I need to get this car out of my garage...i diddnt think i would go this low with the price! the body is in perfect condition interior and ex...the price is without the wheels on the pictures.. i will put the stock ones back on..i need a newer car..i just started college..

Car: 1991 Galant VR4
# 627/2000 – Black/Sunroof – Chicago based
VIN: JA30X56U9MZ011028 (Clean Title)
Mileage: +220K on the body, few scratches and one or two tiny dings on the car (barely noticeable). Interior is in very good condition, leather seats are perfect – zero tears. No idea what the mileage is on the replacement stock motor, except that it does not smoke or drip oil anywhere. Appears to have decent compression (you will need to check that yourself). Timing belt is in very good condition (replaced with the one that was on my built motor).

ENGINE:
- 2.0l 4g63 (Stock motor with decent compression).
- PTE SC61 – less than 2000 miles on it (bought from AURA racing)
- K&N filter
- Al Blaha mas – car has not fuel cut in over 7 years
- DNP tubular equi length header
- tial 44mm Wastegate
- Custom made DP with external dump
- 3” SS turbo back exhaust, with test pipe (drop in catalytic provided for emissions tests)
- Evo8 intercooler with 2.25” intercooler piping
- 1g crushed BOV

DRIVETRAIN:
- Stock Transmission – first gear grinds is rush into gear – otherwise it shifts extremely well
- 2600 ACT clutch – about 1000miles on it
- Stock rear end – never had a problem with the 3-bolt – numerous 1.6 – 1.7 60 foot times on it to show it’s strength

FUEL MANAGEMENT:
- Walbro 255 rewired
- RC 660 cc Injectors
- -6 Braided fuel line with modified stock fuel rail (90-degree line adapter welded onto in-tank assembly)
- modified fuel rail to accept –6 fuel line
- SAFC II
- Manual boost controller
- Bung on exhaust for wideband
- turbo timer (not sure what make)

SUSPENSION/BRAKES:
- Whiteline lowering springs (purchased mid last year)
- New KYB shocks (less than a year old)
- Slotted and drilled rotors (3 – I had to replace the rear passenger side with a stock rotor which got damaged by a seized rotor – still have the damaged rotor if needed)
- 4WS Removed

this is a clean NO RUST! on the body..it has a few scratches and dings...but not noticable..the paint is pefect no dullness at all!! still shines like it is new..i am selling it because im looking to get a new car..it has tranny problems like all the mitsubishi cars..i replaced it with another tranny but it was worse than my last one..i will give u my old tranny with the car witch only needs a second gear..the interior of the car is super clean!! black leather interior with no tares...i am asking 5,000..if you are interested call me at (224)388-9816 or email me at [email protected] is some info on the car.

SHINES LIKE NEW!!

THIS IS A PICTURE OF THE TRUNK..JUST TO SHOW U HOW THE PAINT IS ON THE CAR..

Last edited by a moderator:

91vr4

which Sc61 model is it? Any motor pics?

im not sure what model it is...it was on the car when i bought...but ill get pictures of the engine bay tomarrow!....any one else interested?? so many views and 1 reply!!

steve

Please update the title of your thread per the forum rules, or it will have to be removed. Thanks. Clean car!

yes original paint, i took really good care of it! garage kept in the winter never touched salt! and has never been in an accident....

G

Staff member
Can we get some under body pics?

Last edited:

yea just send me ur email and ill send u more picks...i dont want to blow up the page with pictures...

Jostar

Quoting sleepergvr4:
why so far away, as always. is it original paint? any accidents?

Robert, this car used to belong to a close friend of mine, I think his screen name here was safrican...
Car is was a beauty when he had it, I haven't seen the car after the new owner bought it... I wish i had the
money.... Oh well..

PRICE LOWERED!!the car is still up for sale guys...want to get rid of it..price lowered to $4500 with the stock wheels... let me know if you guys want more pics give me your email and ill send them tomarrow for you around 6 pm..i want to buy a newer car..maybe an is300 for daily driver..let me know if anyone has any trades, thanks guys!

bumpity bump bump..im looking for a manual is300 if anyone wants ill trade for cash and my vr4!

bump to the top... i need to sell this car by the end of this week!!! for my down payment for a new car..its the best i can do with the price guys...u got to see it so u can see how good in condition its in... thanks

GVR4458

I believe that the last driver was Vernon's wife. It was a really nice car the last time I saw it, but it has been quite a while. I'd love to buy this, but my wife would kill me if I bought another galant.

Try Craigs list. You might get lucky.
Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts