The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 GVR4 (#1991/2000) Streamwood, IL $3500 ***SOLD***

it could be used as a DD, the car drives fine on the highway. The car does need work over time. Mainly the tranny and the suspension will need to be upgraded next. The car made 290 awhp / 290 torque @19psi on the dyno. For some reason the power band evens out at about 5500rpm, AMS said the car definitely had more power. It may be a MAS sensor issue, i have yet to check, but first im going to put in the new EPROM ECU i just got and see if it runs better.

if you posted this sooner, i probly would've taken it. i got my heart set on #23. i live half a mile away from AMS, too. All good, i hope someone local gets this so i got someone to cruise around with.

91vr4

^^He posted it 9 months ago..

4G63_GSR

lol 91vr4 i had to chuckle a bit there.

I am down for any trades, looking for a well maintained / excellent running daily driver. Preferebly Honda or Toyota 4cyl. (75-100K mileage), maybe interested in others, please send pics if available. I really need my VR4 gone ASAP please call or IM. 630-788-7874, if no answer leave a message.

medic

I've got a 1997 Ford E-350 with a V10, thats right I said V10...eh, eh?

Not looking for any more trades...WILL ENTERTAIN ANY OFFERS!!! anybody...hate to see it sit around

you ever fix the power steering leak? also did u check the mass sensor?

Last edited by a moderator:

No i have not done either one. Ive had no time to mess with the car, wish i could work on it, need it gone ASAP, hoping i can sell it to someone that can make use out of it.

Hey man, I saw you posted with a V10 E350, pickup truck by chance? I've got a vr4 for sale you may be interested in. I'd like to trade for something like that, I'm getting more into the camping now a days.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned