The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 GVR4 #1847/2000 Nile Black - Escondido, CA (SoCal) - $SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmod530

Selling #1847/2000, car is Nile black with very clean leather interior. Has factory CD player/stereo. Car is pretty much untouched inside and out. As for the history of this car goes...It was bought in Michigan, car was originally sold in Grand Rapids, MI and spent all of its life in the northern part of the state. Sadly enough, there is a vast amount of rust on the underbody, and some spots starting to show on the exterior. I bought the car back in March on a whim, and drove it as my DD. Recently (a week ago) Me and my brother drove the car from Michigan to southern California, to my parents new house where it sits now. Michigan and surrounding states take a massive toll on cars, and this car shows it. Either I sell it here, to someone who can repair the rocker panels, etc. or I will part it out for my own stock. I would hate to do that because I have loved this car for the past couple of months, and recently bought another VR4 out here, b/c cars don't rust out in the west /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Im trying to be completely honest here...the car can be used as a DD if you wanted but who knows how much longer?

INFO:
1847/2000
220,000 Miles on the body
trans 2nd gear grind
engine burns 1qt/1000 miles
stock everything
rear steer is still there (functional?)
car pulls very nicely!
new RR caliper, brake line wore through and needs to be replaced (Im working on it)
all steering/suspension is tight
new pirelli P400 tires on stock wheels
engine/head rebuilt by previous owner
clean Michigan title
needs a good lookin over
A/C does not work, but the heat works perfect
I might be missing some things, I will update as needed
I left the roof rack in Michigan, can mail it, or sell it separate

car can be seen on a FS add on galantvr4.org from last year

Asking price is $1,847 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
The best way to reach me is through email at [email protected]
Thanks for looking!
Ben

Last edited:

bmod530

Sadens me to say it but...I might end up parting this out. Need various items for my project, and im scared the price of the car as a whole is less than the value of the parts I need. Any last offers?? I can email you rust photos, but they are pretty scary.

bmod530

Thanks for the offer, but not sure if I can do 1k, and I don't know if you would like to invest to much travel time into it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts