The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 gvr4 (1289/2000) in calimesa,Ca. $4000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Up for sale is my gvr4 do to not having time to finish or the money. I just put the car back together not to long ago then transfer case seized up, so i put a new one in and now it is up for sale. The car comes with the following;
6 bolt motor head was redone and also added a cometic head gasket and arp head studs.
cyclone intake manifold
60 trim garret turbo
tubular manifold
3'' down pipe
3'' full custom exhaust
hks fmic
hsk bov
3'' gm maf and translator
clutchmasters clutch with low miles
880cc injectors
450cc injectors
DSMlink
AEM fpr
AEM wideband
boost gauge
honda alum radiator
new struts
new front ball joints
new axles
new brake master cylinder
wire tuck
clean interior
the car runs good but has a small leak around the oil return line off the turbo but other wise is in great working order. I am getting out of the dsm world right now just cant afford it and i put so much money into this car. My lose is your gain did not get it tuned with the dsm link and the 880 injectors so you will need to do that, but should have no problem making some good power. I am looking to get $4000.

It has no rust but the aws is disconected and no power steering but i still have the pump and lines just not to the back

i will get some but the front bumper is not a hack job on it , it looks good and can barely tell there is one

What trades were you looking for? Interested. Is the car clean titled? Also AC pulled as well? How did you disconnect the AWS?

just messaged you as well hopefully the car will make it to seattle pm me ur # if you still have it thx

This dude is a good guy. I have met up with him a few times. Good looking car, and if I needed another galant I would swoop up on this one for sure.

tigerspeed35

how your doing buddy. are you still interested in the trade? i will be home very soon. if you like to see the car, in san diego, 15 and 8.... i can ask my wife or brother to go check out the galant at the same time. let me know buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts