The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 Galant Vr4 (SoCal) $3500

Testing waters:
1991 Gvr4 #550 of 2000 Nile black on black, clean title 188k on chassis
No sunroof
Motor has about 30k miles 2g pistons .020 over 1g rods just put in a felpro hg and arp headstuds,new timing belt
Act clutch,new slave
Big 16g turbo,2g manifold,evo o2,3" down pipe,high flow cat to 3" catback with presilencer keeps it quieter
evo8 fuel pump,stock injectors i will include evo8 injectors,2g Maf and 1g to 2g maf plug
eibach sportline springs, kyb gr2 up front and agx out back
5lug swap, 3000gt sl rotors and gvr4 calipers,4bolt rearend and subframe swap out of 92 talon tsi with 89k
18" wheels with newer tires
zif socketed ecu with stock chip
1g talon shifter and steering wheel also have stock wheel
i have the ac hooked up but havent tried to charge it yet
have spare parts like extra 1g maf,89 underdash,brand new set of 3g lifters,new ngk wires...

Things it needs:
Paint because its faded and the passenger side door and fender are white old lady hit me right between the door and fender no frame damage
the powersteering isnt working put in 2 different pumps still drives like manual steering working on fixing this

Last edited by a moderator:

yes its still for sale

what do you have for trade i want something rwd sc300, 328i or is,325i or is,mk3 supra turbo,240sx w/turbo,m3...

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts