The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 Galant VR4 Orlando, FL $3500 SOLD

1991 Galant VR4 with 127k miles, just bought this about 6 months ago, had it shipped down here and then started working on it, Unfortunately my race car was stolen a couple months ago and I would rather have a track car then a weekend toy, so she is now for sale again, first what was done by the previous owner:

engine rebuilt (less than 10k miles)
2g maf with intake pipe
ets front mount with custom hard pipes, 1g bov crushed
aeromotive afpr
walbro 255hp rewired
aws is disconnected but not removed
kyb agx in rear, front needs new struts
act 2600
boost and egt gauge

i have added
new windshield
real hks 272 cams
ecmlink v3
pte 780's
slowboy g50 with polished housing, ported, internal gate
new knock sensor
new o2 sensor
aem uego wideband

trans does grind a little when shiftig high rpm, the only rust in the body is on the inside front edge of the hood, the interior is in great shape with no rips or tears, the body is decent, does have some small dents here and there but nothing major, paint is OK not great but it does shine.

car runs and drives great

101_5557.jpg

101_5561.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

removed dsmlink and replaced with keydiver chip/ 680pte injectors
removed aem wideband

priced at $4500 now

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Quoting BlacktalonAWD:
it came from maryland or virginia i will ahve to look to be sure

Came from Virginia.

Black Talon, please pm me the VIN of 1155, as I do not have that recorded. Thanks.

alternator just tooka crap, come and get it for 3500 while i am still pissed

autofinanz1 @ aol dot com

4orced4door

Do you have more pictures? Exterior of car, interior, underbody, bottoms of doors? I may be interested but would need more pictures before taking a drive down.

VR4Scott

I'll trade you the Focus for it lol

MMorgan

I was going to buy this car but my brother couldn't wait for me to get settled in my new house so he sold it. Wish I could've got it. Good luck with the sale. Did you change out the fmic?

i dont check here often so either call or email

Paul, the interior is very good, no rips no tears, no stains, the body has no rust on any doors, underneath, etc,,, the only rust is a smalll area on the underside of the hood, i will try to get moree pics but i am not sure when i will have time

Akido, yes i changed out quite a few things, fmic, cams, turbo, etc.....

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts