The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 galant vr4.....79k....Bone stock .SOLD

LT1UltraZ

i suppose the car is staying with me until someone wants to come throw money at me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

GSTwithPSI

Quoting LT1UltraZ:
i suppose the car is staying with me until someone wants to come throw money at me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Please, keep it.

Judging from your other cars, it's likely this won't find a better home. I'm willing to start a collection to pay you to not sell it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

ktmrider

Quoting GSTwithPSI:
Please, keep it.

Judging from your other cars, it's likely this won't find a better home. I'm willing to start a collection to pay you to not sell it

Or until someone who appreciates it coughs up the cash.

LT1UltraZ

Car is back up for sale. This time for real. Got to go /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
Will entertain reasonable offers

Last edited:

LT1UltraZ

91GVR4#479 .....i think i sent you an email. refresh my memory.
thanks!

LT1UltraZ

If I don't get a solid offer/ buyer it's going on bringatrailer.com and then it will cost 5% extra to get in on there.

LT1UltraZ

Quoting LT1UltraZ:
1991 Galant VR-4 Bone STOCK. 2 Owner car. 79k miles.
New brakes, tires, oem wheel bearings, new shocks, rebuilt driveshaft and all bushings.
Everything works including the original r12 AC! Have dealer papers, service records, brochures etc. More pics coming this weekend.

2ahwsp0.jpg

3130m08.jpg

2mo37km.jpg

25rjml3.jpg

2w59a1t.jpg

nd4sgp.jpg

1zefuwn.jpg

5mfvo0.jpg

HadesOmega

Wow like stock version of my car

4orced4door

This is a beautiful car, and reminds me of my two Nile Black cars that I bought at around 10 years old. Given the rarity of cars in this condition, it's nice to see prices going up. I'm curious to know who the new owner is and how much the car sold for?

89Mirageman

Thought this car was sold, pretty sure it was anyway. Asking price of $10,500 is in the title though.

slugsgomoo

Since it got edited out of the title, I'm glad you put it in your post.

Curious if OP got the 10,500 out of it- Honestly we ought to keep a db so we can track values and have resources for (god forbid) insurance claims, etc.

89Mirageman

Hmm, that's weird. It's not in the title on the main page but it still shows $10,500 at the top once you click the thread. Does for me anyway.

VR4ownzU

I'm curious as well. I asked the guy on Facebook what he got for it and he wouldn't even respond.

LT1UltraZ

car has been sold, person that bought it would like to stay anonymous as well as the price he paid. Sorry

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts