The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 Galant VR4 671/2000 Nile Black $4,800 Aurora,CO

671/2000
Nile Black
201,000 miles
Im leaving for boot camp this summer and no longer need a car or have a use for one.
I am having problems with the clutch and am not sure whats going on so that will have to be fixed. Other than that everything works good, the sunroof is still fully functional along with the power locks and the power windows. Paint and exterior in pretty good condition, the interior is in extremely good condition too.

Engine-Rebuilt by Track Star Performance, have receipts
New TPS and ISC motor
Evo III Bg 16g
Evo 8 Front mount, black powder coated piping
Turbo XS Manual boost controller
550cc Injectors, 550 chip with launch control
HKS ssqv blow off valve
Aftermarket intake
Turbo back exhaust with Cat
Air conditioning removed
Walbro 255 fuel pump
Blitz Turbo Timer
Prosport Electronic Boost Gauge
Autometer Air/fuel

Other-H&R lowering springs
Evo Recaro Front seats
Momo steering wheel
Kenwood stereo deck, 2 amps, and a 10" sub
Full manual seat belt kit included
Red Rally Armor mud flaps
Drag wheels, bronze

Im asking $4,800 PM me with any offers! Thanks! Or call/text me on my cell phone at 303-621-6132

Last edited by a moderator:

atc250r

Staff member
Please add a location to the title of the thread or it will be removed.

Thanks.

John

Brunoboy

Its VTA Correct? and is it running a GM Maft to compensate?

sag1441

blow off valve is vented to atmosphere. and you can clearly see no maf as it has a 2g mas.

is that long hose by the filter going into the intake to recirculate? so you just need the recirc fitting for the bov?

toybreaker

iconoclast
Aaron, you need to put your location in the thread title as per the rules or your thread may be removed.

Thanks!

Yeah it says AURORA CO. And yes that long hose is from the intake and i have the recirculation piece it fits right on.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts