The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 Galant VR4 1968/2000 Denver, CO SOLD

Okayplayer

Hate to do it, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif but I am. My NB VR4 is up for sale. I have a list of mods on this car including the following:
Rebuilt engine w/ 2,000 miles on it. BS delete, ARP head studs, 14b turbo
2.5" intercooler piping w/ Evo 8 FMIC.
2.5" turbo back exhaust w/ Magnaflow muffler.
FP race exhaust manifold.
ECU socketed and capped
Evo 8 Shocks and springs
South Bend Clutch stage 1 hd
17 x 7.5 Primax 772 wheels.

There is more that I'm probably missing but it's a decent car. It does have it's share of problems, which is why I'm selling it for the price. The car won't go into gear while it is running, but will go into gear fine when it's off. I'm assuming that it is clutch related for this reason. I just replaced the clutch, master and slave cylinders and fluid, and this problem reared it's head. There are also a few oil leaks as well. The exterior is a bit rough, it will need body work and paint. The interior is a bit rough as well and will need some attention. I have a bunch of parts that I'm willing to throw in such as a full rear subassembly, 2G MAF, RC 550 injectors, and some spare exterior, interior pieces. Please PM with questions.

Last edited:

ktmrider

Any info on:

1. AC system
2. Cruise control
3. Sunroof or non
4. 4 or 5 lug

Okayplayer

Quoting ktmrider:
Any info on:

1. AC system
2. Cruise control
3. Sunroof or non
4. 4 or 5 lug

1. AC system is there, but needs to be serviced
2. Cruise deleted
3. No sunroof
4. 4 lug

Okayplayer

Quoting captaingamez:
any interior pics?

Okayplayer

$1600. I know it's pretty low, but I needed to move it quickly. Plus it had a clutch problem. I may buy another down the road. But I am going to start moving more into a rear drive platform since I have a 4wd truck for snow duty.

make that 2 and it's updating daily. I think maybe the buyer bought it and is trying to flip it for a profit. If that's the case, I know how much he bought it for and can negotiate like a boss lol.

5OF2k

I posted a link to it in the craigslist thread, didnt realize it was this one...lol.

Guarantee the buyer got it and gave it a once-over and thought "EFF THIS" and now its back for sale. Its sad when they end up like that. The least the new owner could do would be cleaning it up....

BUT, whatya gonna do, right?

-Jake

Okayplayer

Yea, I just checked out the CL ad. Sucks for him to flip it like that. I hope it goes to someone can fix it up and appreciate. My garage was just getting too full. Maybe I will get another one down the road. We'll see.

biglady112

I sent the guy a pretty nasty text message. Telling him to be truthful, edit his ad, and how a new clutch does not justify a $2,000 profit on a flip. And the car needs more work to be worth what he is asking. His replys were moronic.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts