The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 Galant VR-4 1810/2000 $4800 NH - SOLD

dpgc44

Dirt bag buyers. The problem is that you can't tell till it is too late. If you were closer I would pop in on that sale since I am looking for one. I am on the west coast so if anyone knows of a clean daily. I am your guy. GLWS though. Hopefully your money sitch is taken care of so you keep the car.

Jesus_Negros

Meh when you're looking for a clean gvr4 it'll always been on the opposite coast from you. When I was lookimg they were all on the west coast. Now they're all on the east coast.

4orced4door

OP, get some current pics or the ad is going to the trash so that you'll create a current one.

tsijohn333

The car still has the same rims and everything as in the pics. Its currently on oem rims with snow tires but still have the 5zigens. The only thing missing is the aem wb, aem boost gauge, hks turbo timer and greddy profec b ebc! Otherwise the car is the same as before. I will take new pics though for everyone to see that its still the same.

turbofonz

If I didn't just buy a damn srt-4, I'd be going to look at this.

Still want to find a way to somehow get this lol.

Leon_R

Back in 01/03 I used to HKS VPC with 720 injectors. Car was made consistant 450-460hp on dynojet (running 110-120% injector duty). I believe I maxed out around 500hp. That was before we know better /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif. VPC + race gas = magic /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif.

Good luck with the sale, you should put up on NewEngland DSM, we plenty of old guys who are often looking for Galants.

Turbo99

To someone on here?

turbofonz

I was told it was seen driven in Westfield, MA. possibly someone local to me.

tsijohn333

I sold it to a good guy in Illinios. I picked him up from the airport and made a 20 hr ride home.

4orced4door

Edited your title to a) show data for future buyers and sellers and to b) stop irritating me every time I look at the listings.

4G63_GSR

IL huh. Is the new owner part of the forum?

Gvr4E

Im the guy who bought this Galant. Slave cyl went out on the drive home, ended up dropping it at a family members house in NY. (didnt have time to get part before I had to work back in IL.) Going back out to fix it soon and bring her home! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts