The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 Galant VR-4 #1667/2000 - $1400 - Ocala, FL

1991 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 #1667/2000
Belize Green
117,000 miles

Car has been stripped of all of the sound deadening including the trunk, under the carpet, and on the firewall, trunk has been completely gutted, stock electric seatbelts have been removed. Most of the interior trim pieces are back on except for the A-pillars, and the trim pieces that go above the doors. Car has good paint, with some fading on the front and around the door handles. Other than that the car has a nearly pristine interior, and the body is rust-free (it has been a Florida car its whole life. Car still has 4-wheel steering, and original rims (tires are no good though).

The car has no motor and no trans, but it does come with a transfer case.

Since there are no seat belts in the car, I have a Galant VR-4 specific harness bar that I would like to go with the car (the purchaser would just need to buy some harnesses).

Car will also come with a box full of things that go with the car like motor mounts, forks, lines, transfer case, manifolds, etc. There's a ton of little things. Car also still has the front bumper, it's just not on the car.

$1,400 for everything.

Car is located in OCALA, FL

Call me at 352-209-3890 or shoot me a PM

Thanks,
Adam

4bd2323a.jpg

85153e62.jpg

288d88f4.jpg

4ce5225f.jpg

93a74a61.jpg

4626a1c0.jpg

7edbce46.jpg

000_0024.jpg

000_0027.jpg

100_0003.jpg

000_0040.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

G

Staff member
Wow so clean & rust free, looks like a good deal.

4orced4door

Too bad it's green, and too bad I don't have room for another project. It would be nice to stop going out of state when I buy a Galant! /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/rofl.gif

Last edited:

Yeah, the car has a clean title. Car also has front bumper and grille, they are just not pictured or attached to the car, but I have them. Car also has 4WS steering intact as well as the rear end and drive shaft. No ECU or radio though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts