The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 G-VR4, # 392/2000, 157K, $3500 OBO, Montana & area

Status
Not open for further replies.

I bought this car from a college professor with ~120,000 miles on it in 2004. Currently has 156,978 miles. The engine needed a new main bearing at the time. I chose to replace it with a used (had about 23,000 miles on it) engine. Also replaced the clutch and the brake rotors (by a mechanic who owned one and currently drives an Evo 8).

I used the car as a daily driver off and on 2004-2007. In 2007 I had it tuned by the Mitsubishi dealer and told them to go through the A/C system and fix anything that needed attention. Now the a/c works great and it got new tie rod ends and stabilizer bar bushings and a couple of other little things.

I just put the best speed rated all season tires Les Schawb sells on all 4. Have

Last edited by a moderator:

1badgvr4

Go ahead and clean that thing up then take some nice pics. Take pride in selling that beautiful automobile.

Perkul8r

would you be interested in any trades? I live about nine hours away, could you get some more pics for me, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts