The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1990 GSX VR4 Clone Tampa area FL $3200

James

Need to sell to pick up something more daily friendly from the girlfriend and daughter.

Year: 1990
Make: Mitsubishi
Model: Galant
Trim: GSX
Color: summit white (fastest color)
Milage: 199k and raising

Purchased the car down in Sarasota with a "bad idle". This led to about 25 boost leak fixes and regasketing everything. Replacing the ISC and TPS, blocking the FIAV. You get the picture. After getting the car running right i started into the basic mods.

Chipped ecu
RC550cc injectors
Evo3 16g
USDM vr4 front bumper/sides
Unknown brand but quality FMIC core and piping.
2g MAF
Fuel pump and AFPR

She doesn't have AC and it needs some TLC to fix the annoying things like rattles, slow windows, ect.
The passenger side front dog legs/rear doglegs/ and skirt is on but the driverside is not. I haven't had a chance to place an order with JNZ to get the appropriate clips.

99% rust free.
Timing belt and friends were all just done less than 1k miles ago.

Last edited:

transparentdsm

fastest color is Belize Green, stop lying to yourself. haha. im really sorry your letting her go. it is a beautiful car and i really hope it goes to a great home GLWTS

James

Yea It's not fault of the cars. I just need something that's the GF and the baby don't mind being in. The galant doesn't fit them needs right now.

LIV4PSI

Sorry you have to get rid of iit James. GLWS

matt92vr4

Must fight the urge to buy this!

In other news, your baby doesn't care, and if your girlfriend is giving you problems about the kind of car you drive then it's time to start looking for a new gf instead of a new car. That's not my opinion, that is a fact.

James

The baby does care. When's she's soaking wet with sweat after a 15 minute drive to the store. The girlfriend Incan tell to deal with it. The baby is another story.

Last edited:

LIV4PSI

I have some AC parts I would give you, just pay shipping

James

Thanks man but honesty it's not worth it. The center vents were removed by PO and a plate was put in for gauges or whatever. I think some of the air plumbing was removed by the PO also.

James

Price lowered. Looking at trades for a Montero with AC or a nice Mirage.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned