The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1990 Galant GSX $1900 Snohomish, WA

18GVR4

I'm looking to sell my 1990 Galant GSX. 5 speed manual AWD. Non turbo 4G63. 313k miles. I have no idea if it has the original engine and/or if its been rebuilt. It runs good, I've been driving it daily for a couple of months. The previous owner swapped all the leather seats from a junk VR4. I also took the rims off the VR4, sanded and repainted them. The car is mechanically sound and I take it on the highway almost everyday to a park n ride. All electrical is good besides the horn, haven't spent time on that yet. It does have a sunroof, I haven't opened it because it did not leak after a good pressure washing, so I didn't want to take the chance of a future leak. The paint is the worst part, but I never cared, its 26 years old. I planned to swap a 4G63T in it, and I still might if no one is interested in it. Clear WA title. I bought it as a non running car. Here is a list of parts I replaced with either new or used:
ECU
CAS
Spark plugs
Air filter (K&N)
CD player (new Pioneer)
All 6 speakers (new Pioneer)
Driver side E-brake cable (that was fun)
Removed and cleaned the throttle body, blocked off FIAV. New gasket
Oil and filter
Coolant
New starter, not rebuilt
Tranny, transfer case and diff fluid
Tires are brand new with 1k miles.
Wiper blades and floor mats.
Includes the stock GSX rims and tires.

18GVR4

The GGSX is back up for sale. It sat for most of the winter while I was in search of a rear axle. Got that replaced and I've been driving it every day since. It now has a small yellow top optima battery too. Runs great.

G

Staff member
Pm me a price for the black gvr4 wheels. No tires.

G

Staff member
$850 would be a good price.

MellowVR4

I know I will. Thanks for making this entire transaction go smoothly, I really appreciate you answering all of my questions and just working with me in general. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts