The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1829 feeler. CNJ 4k o/b/o

mxer24

link is here click

asking 4k if you are from this forum, had to bump it up 5k for the jerks on cl.

everything wrong is listed, just sprung a powersteering leak, will be fixed in a day or 2.

rather have email through the craigslist ad as it goes directly to my phone and im hardley at a computer. thanks guys !!

bought off of 18gvr4 3-5 years ago time has flew with this car, now i dont have time to enjoy it. spread the limited vr4 love!

forgot to mention, i have to put a new shoulder belt in the car, as there is none in it now!. the mechanism was damaged and removed, and the lap belt lost when the seats were switched. should be resolved this weekend ! such a stupid problem to have i know.

Last edited:

turbojew

How many miles are really on the motor....the swap CAME with 50 how many you put on it? haha

mxer24

from my knowledge, most jdm motors are pulled when the vehicle has low mileage due to the rarity of driving and relying on public transportation, and few cars rarely see over 65km roughly 40k miles. i put about 15 k rather, so yes based on my calculations you are right i meant to say 55k. sorry for the mis information.

turbojew

its cool dude wasnt trying to accuse you of lying just asking yanno

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts