The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS:17x8 TSW Nurburgring Wheels/Sumitomo Tires

BluFalcon

I have a set of<b> basically brand new</b> TSW Nurburgring wheels and Sumitomo tires for sale. I bought these to clear a 3KGT VR-4 brake setup (which they do), but decided to go with a set of Baers instead. My old SSR wheels clear the Baers, so I think I’d like to sell these wheels. I like them, but could really use the cash more than a spare set of wheels hanging around. I’m starting a new job soon, and need to pick up a daily driver that gets better gas mileage than my truck. <b>Wheels and tires have less than 100 miles on them</b>, and are in perfect shape.
Specs :

TSW Nurburgring “Rotary Forged” Wheels
Gunmetal With Mirror Face
17x8, +35 Offset, 5x114.3 (DSM, EVO, 3000GT VR-4 Fitment)
Sumitomo HTR-ZIII Tires, 245/40/17

Here’s a copy of the info about the “Rotary Forged” process from TSW’s website:

<i><b>The Nurburgring is manufactured using a highly advanced production technique called rotary forging. The rim of the wheels is forged at high pressure while the wheel is spun at high speed. This alters the molecular structure and enhances the strength of the alloy. The benefit is a much lighter weight than a regular cast wheel. Most importantly, the weight saving is in the outer rim of the wheel which dramatically reduces rotational mass and enhances vehicle performance.</b></i>

I’m asking <b>$950</b> for the wheels and tires as a set. $650 for the wheels only, and $300 for the tires by themselves. I have a lot more in them at this point, so I’m not too interested in haggling, but I’m willing to listen to any offers. If you’ve got a beater that gets good gas mileage with cold A/C, let’s talk. I can split the wheels and tires, but would rather sell as a set. Can ship at buyer's expense, but would really prefer pickup. PM me with questions, comments and lowball offers. Thanks.

GVR4_nurburgring.jpg

DSCF9459.jpg

ed3.jpg

ed1.jpg

Last edited:

GSX_TC

Dam that RS bumper is Beautiful man

BluFalcon

Edited Pricing:

$700 for wheels only.
$350 for tires only.
$1000 for wheels/tires.

CutlassJim

I will start by saying I have no intention of buying these rims, If I'm spending over $1000 on a set of rims they will be RPF1's, I don't care they are played out I have always wanted them. I will finish by saying these rims are INCREDIBLY sexy and GLWS.

BluFalcon

Big, Bad, Bump. Buy mah wheels!

Need the cash but might be interested in a Twin Disc Clutch setup or possibly black leather EVO 8 seats. Lemme know what you got.

Last edited:

BluFalcon

Buy these. Help me to at last give up this life of crime. Wait, what?

$650 for the wheels.
$300 for tires.
Edited first post with new prices.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned