The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 16x8 Riverside Stitch 4x114.3/5x114.3 True 2 piece wheel - $500

GeorgeBillings

I'm looking to sell my wheels. They are +44 offset. They fit without spacers.

I'm selling rims only. I want $500 and you guys take care of shipping. They are a universal 4 lug and 5. I have all the center caps too.

The tires on the rims in the pics are a 225/45/16 but doesn't come with the rims. Just to get an idea of how they'd look.

DSC_0172.jpg

DSC_0097.jpg

DSC_0140.jpg

DSC_0102.jpg

thedsmguy

Can I see more pictures of the car with the wheels? Maybe a further back shot, a front view to see offset etc, a further back angle shot as well?

Are these a polished wheel or a chrome wheel? Have you ever had them apart? How is the hardware? Any rust issues there? Do they have any kind of centercaps to hide the lugs at all? Or plugs to hide unused holes?

Any repairs made or any dents/dings that do not show up in pictures?

How about a weight on them?

Thanks.

Last edited:

ade

pm sent

GeorgeBillings

I'll take more pics. These wheels are currently on my hatch. I do not know how much they weigh. They are not bent. The caps are all there, I'll try go get some pics up tonight of what the caps look like. No rust. They are chrome. I've never had them apart.

GeorgeBillings

IMAG1217.jpg

Here they are with the center caps.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts