The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 16x7.5 5x114.3 Kosei K1 Wheels *SOLD*

engiekev

Figured someone may be interested in a set of kosei wheels here. I have a set of Kosei K1 Racing wheels, specs: 16x7.5 114.3x5 lug spacing. Extremely lightweight, 15.5lbs! These are pretty rare, not produced anymore besides cheap chinese knockoffs. Does not come with center caps, never could find any original kosei ones.

Come with Kumho Ecsta summer tires, very old tires that would need to be replaced.

Asking $500 OBO

Local pick up only unfortunately, but I could drive a ways to meet within reasonable distance.

Last edited:

purpuhl

Well, I just created an account just to reply to this post.

Are these light weight beauties still avaiable?!

I know this is more than 6months old but it doesnt hurt to ask!

please repspond /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif)

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned