The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1587/2000 Part-out OBO

992gnt

12-2 Update - Car is leaving the yard tomorrow. Any future parts requests can be sent to this salvage yard.

11-13 Update - 2 weeks left until it's gone. I'll sell the whole shell for $500 with plenty of good parts still on it - seats, badges, cruise, bumpers, 90% complete interior, doors, trunk, wing, sunroof, perfect dash, motor mounts, a/c parts, etc.

Update - I really don't want to send this to the scrap yard full of useable stuff. Less than 30 days until it goes away for good... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

I'm not gonna have this thing sitting around long, I need the space. Interior is complete and in great shape, rear seat isn't split, sunroof works, cruise is complete and worked, doors are definitely useable, power windows work, etc.

Trunk trim - $25

Bumpers - rear is in great shape - $125, front has a split on the passenger side fog light opening at at the bottom - $75

Headlights in good shape - $50

I have the dash plaque and matching (original) key fob - SOLD!
Ebay FMIC - $100

Make me some offers, this will be going to the scrap yard no later than the end of November.

Last edited:

prove_it

Why are you parting it out? It looks clean.

LIV4PSI

It's rusty. These cars seem to be very deceiving at a glance

Chi271

I need the driver and passenger headliner trims. Pm me pics. Thanks.

992gnt

PM's sent and replied to. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

omertaitalia

what exhaust is on it?

post a pic and ill let you know if its a go key fob, i have both a replica and a og

EDIT******* THATS A OG KEY FOB

Last edited:

mitsuturbo

Are the tails and center without cracks? I need a perfect set of 91 tails. Fuckin hate the stock 92 tails. Hell Even 89 may do as long as they are the NON Chrome trimmed type.

992gnt

Suspension is AGX's supposedly with evo 8 lowering springs. The springs don't fit the struts well, they make lots of noise in the rear, and overall are not in great shape.

Exhaust is (hopefully) being grafted onto my 1g, It's a stainless 2.5" mandrel-bent turbo back with a magnaflow. No idea who the mfg is. I'll know this weekend if I can make it work on the Talon or not.

Tails and center are perfect as I recall, one person is ahead of you for the tails at the moment. Center is not spoken for as of yet.

Key fob:

GSX_TC

Can I get a small interior trim piece, all I need is one of the knobs for the a/c vents that makes it go up or down for the vent. There's 4 on the car but only need one. If you dont wanna sell only one then I'll buy all 4.

Thanks
Mike

paul j

Any good engine sensors? How are the visors, tears, etc? Picture? I need the hole cover below the ignition switch towards AC. I need a couple of the screws holding the glove box on. I need the A-pillar trim passenger side. I will take the tail light center. Does the antenna work? Do you have original radio? Thanks
Forget the visors mine is non sunroof.

Last edited:

992gnt

Hump day bump /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

turbohf

how is the drivers side mirror? doesnt by chance have a color match 92 grill?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts