The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 15 years of dsm/gvr4 accumulation ($1- $1800)

fivestardsm

Well i'm done.

(Please read this entire post before you even think of contacting me!!!)

I have been receiving a ton of text that have been very short with 2 or 3 words... Please, if you can't text complete sentences,
DO NOT TEXT ME!

All sales are cash and carry... I.e. I don't plan to ship a single $10-$15 part here and a single part there. Sorry if this doesn't help you, I just don't have the time with working 5-6 days a week and having kids on the little time that i do have off.

Also, I am in the middle of Michigan just north of grand rapids. Please research it before you ask me where I am at.

Basically I have a DSM/gvr4 junk yard that I need to turn back into a plane jane ordinary trees and grass kinda yard!

Ive had this stuff for way too long, and I know I've randomly listed some of this stuff before, but I can't keep holding on to the past.

Some of you know that at a point in time I was willing to go to any state at the drop of a hat to save another abused and forgotten about VR4, and pick up any DSM that had a incling of usable parts on it... Hence the Sig.... But I can't do it anymore.

I will be listing stuff up as soon as I can and with what pictures I can get. As for prices, most of them will be best offer.

I have literally tons and tons of DSM and and a few GVR4 parts left over and no longer have the ambition and drive to do any of it.

I wish I could sell it all as one lump cash and carry, but I know that there isn't a soul out there that is that crazy. (If there is bring me a couple hand fulls of cash, one semi box trailers and 2 -8 place car haulers and take it all!!!!) ((J/k))

Most stuff is left overs, stock parts and misc pieces...

I have 6 vr4's, two that are rebuildable, the other's are if'y, three gs that are rough except one,and One Gsx that a tree decided to attempt to decapitate,

I'd like yo sell them in groups but I know that would be asking for too much.

For the DSM's...
I have broken/rebuildable core transmissions from turbos, non turbos, and awd's a couple transfer cases and miscellaneous drive line stuff.

Heads that need rebuilt and brackets galore! Valve covers that may or may not be good, and interior pieces here and there.

DSM parts list-

Doors= $15 each (bare)
Hoods=$20
tail lights/center sections/turn signal=$10
Small interior parts=$1-$5 each
Large interior parts- $10-20
fenders=$10 each if its decent, or $5 if its usable
Seats= $25 each for turbo $15 for non turbo
windows=$10 each (no windshields)
flywheels=$10 non-turbo $30 turbo
valve covers=$25-$45 you pick and inspect- some are good some are slightly cracked like the common but usable
struts-$5
transmissions= I am pretty sure they are all cores = $30-FWD $50-AWD each
shift cables=$20-$25
intakes=$25
Wheels=$25 each ((DSM)might have tires, might not)
Miscellaneous bolts/nuts= pick and chose for a bulk price
injectors=$20-$60 a set
sensors= $5-$30
intercoolers= $20
brake calipers=$15
Everything will be pick up only
NO SHIPPING!

If you want to search my post, you will find some of the pictures of the stuff I have.

I do not come on here much anymore, so I guess the best and nearly only way for any one to get in contact with me is by texting me at 231-250-5972.

I just ask for you to respect me with no messages after 9:30pm eastern time. I will respond to you as soon as I am able.

I understand that I am a little vague on the listing right now, so bare with me while I work on finishing this as we go.

*(Pending)*1387 is the last project.daily I had, I will try to link my build thread to it very soon. The motor is blown and it is not with the car. The body is really solid but the typical faded nile black paint.-$(pending). click

27/1000 is a hard one to describe. It belonged to Ian Koe many moons ago and was one of the cleanest vr4's around before it had a fire. The damage was sand blasted acidiezed metalready prepped and po-r'ed 5 years ago and is still in decent shape. It does need to be reprepped and touched up in a few sots tho. This is just a shell with some interior parts. It is a perfect candidate for your rusty beater to donate its vital organs to if you want.($800obo)

I have a really clean blue gs that is in really decent shape that has a popped timing belt. It was my daily for 3 years. It has the 5bolt conversion from a eclipse. It is complete. ($800)

Last edited:

92_talon_awd

I'm on the wrong coast /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif Would love to put 27 with 29

Last edited:

Kibby

I have the cash to do this. But nowhere to put all this. Damn.

fivestardsm

Only if you buy the entire car.

G

Staff member
Rent a garage?

Im looking for a few parts to get 352 back to sleeper mode.
-stock intercooler piping
-stock intake
-charcoal canster
-fog lights
-front maker lights
-upper and lower heat shields
This is all I can think of for now. Let me know prices on it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

He said on $10-15 items. Im trying to get a lot at once. But it was worth a try.

fivestardsm

Quoting Lglracer352:
He said on $10-15 items. Im trying to get a lot at once. But it was worth a try.

Its a good try, but I only have 1 or 2 of he things you are looking for. Sorry.

Also, anyone that reads this, which obviously isn't the ones that reply on the thread, I DO NOT check the forum very often. If you would actually read my entire post, you would already know this.
So if youre getting all bent dick because I don't respond on this post, its your own fault.

badams

Quoting fivestardsm:

So if youre getting all bent dick because I don't respond on this post, its your own fault.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

fivestardsm

Quoting coyotes:
worst for sale thread ever!!!

Actually for me it has been one of the most profitable threads I've ever posted.. But thanks for your opinion, and the bump!

Last edited:

fivestardsm

Still have shells left and dsm parts, don't be afraid to buy all this stuff

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts