The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1439/2000 Abilene TX $7500.00 ***SOLD****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flip4G63

Well.. It's time for me to let this go. After a few months of talking my self out of it i have no option but to let this go. I travel for work and am only home a week of the month and i would rather spend this time with my family than the car.

will come with original key fob and a rather large folder of mods and maintanance work from 2 owners ago.

click

mod list is up to date other than:

Ksport coil overs
ACT 2600 clutch kit
ACT flywheel
JMF SMIM
JMF coil on plug

all of the above have less than 100 miles on them

the car will also come with a new short bock from mitsu. (never installed or been bolted onto
i have a JDM rear bumper that will come with it as well. (black)

There are a few issue with the car that i havent had time to work out. or replace.

the water pump has a seal that leaks every now and then. it will leak once car is shut off and stop in about 1 min.
there is a boost leak some where i just havent had the time to leak test it. one of the AWS lines has a very small leak.

I dont drive this car but mabey 1 day a month it just sits in my garage /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I WILL NOT PART OUT so dont even ask. the rims go with the car and are not being sold unless you buy the whole car to go with it. This is to nice of a car to be parting out.. it just needs a owner who has the time to address the few issues it has.

i will drop the price if you dont want the rims and tires but you must bring your own rims as i have sold off the stock rims due to this car is not a daily i dont mind it sitting on the volks.

ugh.. this might be one of the worst mistakes i have made letting this go as it is my dream car i just dont want it going to waist as it is.

here are a few pictures taken about a week ago when i took it out with a friend for some pictures.

IMG_0524.jpg

IMG_0578.jpg

IMG_0634.jpg

Last edited:

The boost leak is probably internal in the intercooler. That was a pinhole leak when I had the car but it might have gotten bigger. 4ws would leak like a drop a night after driving it by the pump on the rear diff.

Any pics of the body now? I heard it might have some hail damage from a storm right after I deleivered it out there.

Also where is my faring with "Arm the homeless" and all the other goofy stickers? lol

I like the new head and corner lights. The jdm headlights suited it but those are nice too.

I love that car and would love to get it back somehow. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

1badgvr4

I would love to buy this car but I fear it will always be known to people in GA as "Jay's old car"

Flip4G63

Quoting crankwalk:
The boost leak is probably internal in the intercooler. That was a pinhole leak when I had the car but it might have gotten bigger. 4ws would leak like a drop a night after driving it by the pump on the rear diff.

Any pics of the body now? I heard it might have some hail damage from a storm right after I deleivered it out there.

Also where is my faring with "Arm the homeless" and all the other goofy stickers? lol

I like the new head and corner lights. The jdm headlights suited it but those are nice too.

I love that car and would love to get it back somehow. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

thats really what i think is going on. i just havent had time to investigate it much. I put the JMF mani on due to the stock many having a stripped out tb bolt LOL

The JDM lights would go with the car as well also the og fog lights that came on the car would go with it as well...

the roof rack faring had the stickers removed from the guy i got it from. I was going to buy another for it you can still see the residue from the old stickers and the sun fade on the lines from them

i'll get a few more pics up of the body soon.

Last edited:

IMG_0649.jpg

IMG_0592.jpg

IMG_0582.jpg

IMG_0565.jpg

IMG_0563.jpg

IMG_0537.jpg

IMG_0523-1.jpg

IMG_0471.jpg

IMG_0634.jpg

IMG_0632.jpg

these pics are from last weekend

flip clay bar'd the rear bumper and all the soot from the exhaust is gone and it is white again...

Flip4G63

^^ thanks..

OK the body on the car. has some hail damage. all on the trunk and hood and a few on the roof. nothing hit the feders or any other part of the car..

If you look close on the very last picture you can see some dings on the rear QP When i got the car the battery box was NOT bolted down at all.. i did not no this and went auto x'ing well the battery went over and hit that side.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

I had a quote on 450 to fix from the best place in town dropping to 295 at the less reputable places in town. I was waiting to fix it untill i was ready to put the rear JDM bumper on but now i'm just gonna sell and include all the parts i was going to install at the lower price

The hail damage is all PDR and IMO if you get the JDM hood 90% of the hail damage will be gone doing that. normally i would try to get around 9k ish for this car but it does need alittle body work. the discounted price is enough to cover the PDR and buying a carbon fiber hood and trunk or saving more and PDRing what you got.

turbofonz

Simply beautiful car. That is all I have to say. Congrats on the quick sale too.

strokin4dr

Who picked this one up?

Polish

ZOMG NO WAI!

Jay you buy it back? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

JB

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts