The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1411 Part out

Boostdtalon

Got a few too many projects going on. Time to clear some things up. Going to post things up as I sort through and find them. Prices do not include paypal fees or shipping costs. Buyer is responsible for shipping costs.

Stock 6 bolt short block with BSE already done.$400
Stock 6 bolt head $100
AWD transmission and xfer case. It's a 1g trans and transfer case. Was told it is a Jack's stock rebuild.$400
HKS throttle body elbow $50
Evo 8 valve springs and retainers $100
bronze guides $40
Fuel labs fuel filter with adapters to mate up to the stock fuel rail and lines. SOLD
Radio panel NIB SOLD

Last edited:

ExplicitCC

Is the fuel filter good for E85? If so I'll take it

ExplicitCC

Pm me pp info and total price shipped to 92532

Info on the stock head? Mileage comes with valves springs and retainer? Cams? Price shipped?

Boostdtalon

Quoting Stikiller4g63:
Info on the stock head? Mileage comes with valves springs and retainer? Cams? Price shipped?

It has the stock valves and retainers. Mileage is unknown. It does not have cams. I will have to check on shipping and get back to you.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts