The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: #1285 91 Galant VR4, NY, $1500

i have cash in hand want to see car please 203-918-2222
scott. if we can met tonight ill take it off your hands

it sucks u live so far away. i have the money and i want a galant. nice car though. would like to see more pics also

Hey everyone... Ok I still have this car and It needs to go ASAP. The fuel line is broken by the fuel pump and there is a little water collection in the trunk. I will be entertaining offers. I am looking to get $1500. I just want this thing gone. I have run out of time and patience with this car. It can be fixed andn can be really fast. It has a bunch of decent mods. I dont want to junk the car and I really dont want to part it out.

thanks
Matt
914-552-9688

streetmasters

can you post up some more pics?? engine, undercarrage, interior, all sides...just wanna see how straight this thing is ...im lookin for a summit white body

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned