The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1261/2000 Newark, NY 5,000 Bo

497of2000

This is 1261/2000 pretty solid shell

Here is list of goodies

- dsm link v3 full
- full race ported head and polish
- crower stage 2 264/272 cams
- evo8 double valve springs
- supertech inconnel +1mm exh valves
- supertech +.5mm int valves
- fabricated Alum intake manifold
- fuel lab ape with bradied lines
- no name fuel rail with fic 850s
- Manley rods
- 2.3 striker kit
- crower adjustable cam gears
- ets intercooler setup
- stage 5 comp clutch with modified pressure plate
-t67 turbo
- mishimoto radiator and fans
-aem boost,oil and wideband gauges all digital
- brand new toyo ra1 tires with less than 200 miles on stock wheels
- bc racing coil overs
- aeromotive 340 lph fuel pump with new hanger
- complete spare 4 bolt rear with axles to go with it along with another tranny and 2 transfercases

Car runs decent will need a professional tune to get most out of it iam currently running 21 psi and I'd pulls pretty good. Everything works on this car horn sunroof all the windows interior is 8/10
Car does not have power steering or ac

GSTwithPSI

Per the rules to sell a car here:

5. At least one clear photo of the actual car for sale is required. If you are serious about selling your vehicle, this should not be a problem.

People are going to want pictures of the typical rust problem areas on a car from NY, so you might want to just post those up now before people ask.

Last edited:

gazoo92

Hey , I have a Eclipse 4g63 everything working but I would like to have a vr4,where I come from we Don't use heat in our cars but I recently Moved to the US with that said I am not a mechanic but I am interested in this car,When a Car does not have AC it means there is no HVAC neither right and no defrost on windows? How Hard would it be to put the A/C back to work??

5OF2k

Beautiful car, GLWS

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts