The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1/18 scale model cars...

Lancer99

I have two model cars for sale, they both have been kind of crushed. They got crushed because I stored them in a bin on the very bottom but the bin happen to be in an attic and the bin, with others, fell over and the weight of the other model cars happen to damage them. Anyways One is a 1994 Ford mustang, orange in color, and the other is a BMW M3, blue. I thought I would put them on here because I think there some of you that could use the parts off of them to use on other model cars. The M3 looks like you can put it back together but I don't want to deal with it and I'm trying to get rid of my collection. Also the M3 is by UT Models which is very detailed, even down to carpet floor on the inside. $25.00 shipped for the both of them in the U.S only, will ship out of the countries if buyer is willing to pay for shipping.

Wheels are the rear wheels.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned