The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 03 tarmac black evo VIII allentown pa 15k or partial trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

ktmrider

Quoting Gvr4play:
ill take it back to stock for a lesser price too???

Too bad these are so hard to insure for younger folk, hate to see ANY car get stripped much less one modded so nicely.
GL with the sale bump.

stock wheels exhaust intake etc. ill go to 13k

thanks for the nice comments guys

evolved4g63

Did anyone put this on evom for you yet? PM me if it's not as I'll get it on there for ya. Seems like this should of been gone awhile ago.

thanks for the bumps guys
all pm's replied.

dont wanna sell it .. just need to move on

yes please someone put it up on evo m for me. if you want more pics than the ones i have let me know and ill get them up

thanks guys!!!

evolved4g63

click

Thats the best I can do for now. Been a long time since I had to upload photos for hosting. Sorry

Last edited:

pm's replied

if anyone wants more pics send me your address and ill send ya some i took today of the engine bay and interior/exteroir and ill put a few up here later tonight

thanks!

Alex

Are you the original owner?? what a clean car bro.. glws.

anchorage wow i was there last year on tour! totally amazing place. unforgetable.

i wish i was the origional owner.

thanks!!!

sold sold

thanks guys...

have afew things left over that will be going up here for sale soon

just put the wheels up in the FS section

thanks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts