The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 03 evo 8 78k miles 11,995 cash!! IL

3rdstrikedsm

DSCN0435.jpg

DSCN0441.jpg

Bumper now painted since I am most likely going to trade it in if it does not sell this week.

number3

Quoting 3rdstrikedsm:
11,995 cash and will absolutly not budge on price, This is crazy cheap!! If I can't sell within the next week I am going to trade her in and they are offering me my asking price so either way I will get the price, Just figured someone may wan't a smokin deal on a nice good running evo.

Then trade the car in and save on the sales tax. You will be ahed of the game.

3rdstrikedsm

Yea it looks like I will be doing that since the market is stale right now for evos.
I have not even had someone come look at it yet which I find odd just your usual bunch of flake type tire kickers and dreamers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

GVR4458

remember not to talk about your trade until AFTER you finalize a sale price on the new car. I am simply amazed how many "car guys" don;t know this rule. Also, stop by Carmax if you have one close and see what they are offering for the car. Sales tax on $12k is a pretty decent amount of money.

EH

3rdstrikedsm

Well I added everything up and I can get the same price by parting it out so I may just do that since it cost me 130.00 per month to store it which is why I am motivated to sell it asap.
I would hate to do this to a great example of an evo but sometimes it is the fastest way as I had to do this with my gvr4 a couple years back and I ended up with more than my asking price in the end /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

3rdstrikedsm

Quoting number3:
Quoting 3rdstrikedsm:
11,995 cash and will absolutly not budge on price, This is crazy cheap!! If I can't sell within the next week I am going to trade her in and they are offering me my asking price so either way I will get the price, Just figured someone may wan't a smokin deal on a nice good running evo.

Then trade the car in and save on the sales tax. You will be ahed of the game.

Good point!

4orced4door

Looks like a great deal. I have to sell our three cars before I can get something new or I would seriously be considering this. Sucks to see that it might get parted out.

3rdstrikedsm

Well I have had 2 people look at it today and both say they are going to buy it monday so I said first one with cash wins /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif and there is a guy coming tomorrow who says he will buy it then as well so we will see.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned