The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Front Case Bolt Length/Size

ronnycordova

I'm curious if anyone has or knows where I can find a list of all of the bolt sizes that go in the front case, water pump housing and oil filter housing. I've found lengths but the diagrams I've seen don't list the sizes and I know at least one of them is a different thread size. I know I can order them from extreme or elsewhere but the last couple bolts I got from them clearly were just picked off the shelf and not OEM bolts so I'd rather just hit up the hardware store and grab them myself.

ronnycordova

I know one of them is M10...I was just going to pull the bolts out of my old block to compare but I haven't yanked it out yet : |

gvr41190

Thanks for that link, Spyke! My project is slow going, and I've accidentally mixed up a lot of my nuts and bolts. This info is a big help!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned