The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FREE: '91 GVR4 Nile Black Shell, OKC, OK

chucklesas

I've had this shell for over 3 years. I bought it for the wiring harness and engine bay parts. It had been parked in a street when it got rear ended. I have no use for it, and was planning to take it to a scrap yard. If someone wants it they are welcome to it. I can deliver to within 200 miles for the cost of fuel.

There are pictures on my photobucket site that I don't have access to at the moment. I'll try to get some new ones up when I get home.

Edit: I forgot that DOD unblocked some sites. Here's a link to the album. The front bumper, fenders and all underhood items are gone.
click

Last edited by a moderator:

chucklesas

I should add that I currently do not have the title for it. It is still registered to the guys at Able Racing in the OKC area. I am in the process of trying to get them to track it down, but they haven't made it a priority.

chucklesas

Still have this. There is no front bumper, and the front suspension is all apart (not a roller at the moment). Did I mention it's FREE?

chucklesas

My last bump before I try to take it to a salvage yard or metal recycler this weekend.

Dammit dammit dammit. Is there no one near there?!? This thing would be a parts GOLDMINE for 488... aside from the missing front bumper... I really need one of those. What would it take to con you out of the right rear dogleg?

chucklesas

Well, if no one takes it by this weekend, I'll go ahead and keep all the plastic bits (whatever I can fit in the back seat of my galant). Go ahead and PM me your address and I'll send out that dogleg after the weekend.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts