The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Found some. No longer wanted. WTB: 750-850cc Injectors- Low Impedance

kumfasa

As per the subject line looking for a plug and play stock replacement injector in the 750-850cc range.

Last edited:

strokin4dr

I have a set of 850's that I sent out to FIC to have cleaned and flow tested. Everything came back great and I'm about to switch to the 1150s. Shipping from the US may be a problem though.

kumfasa

Not sure if my PM went through as it gave me a funny SMTP message.

I have purchased a few things from members in the U.S. and shipping was never an issue. Based on some of the other items I have had shipped from the US it shouldn't cost more than $20USD.

Are they FIC's own injectors or another brand that you had FIC service?

How much do you want for them?

Cheers
Andrew

strokin4dr

I still have the 850s and now a set of 950s. Both sets are cleaned and flow tested. Both sets are also the same price.

bike08

Hey Andrew,

I've got a set of ID 850cc injectors I was going to put into my ZR4 that I never got around to using.
They came out of a running 4g63 and have been in a snap-lock bag since.

I'm up in Auckland if you're ever up this way let me know.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts