The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Found Even More WRONG Wiring.

Tisquantum

So after the first woes with the AEM tru Boost and UEGO WB being improperly installed by The Shop, I fixed them and awaited the arrival of a GM IAT and a LC2 WB setup. I had the bung for IAT put on my TB elbow, wire the pigtail to the SD harness installed at the shop, installed the LC2 and fired it up. LC2 worked the first 2 times I ran it now it just reads all the way to one direction or the other. That is my issue.

I noticed that I was not getting any change from the IAT. So I got out the multimeter, who would have guessed, someone has messed with the wires right at the ECU plug for the IAT...

Still fixing problems I paid these guys to make.

Last edited:

pot

Staff member
Have you attempted to contact the installer(s) to identify and or attempt to remedy your problem? The purpose of this board isn't to slander other people.

Contact Paul and provide him an opportunity to identify your issue. For all intense and purposes you could have a bad battery or alternator. If you continue to to make no headway then throw a tantrum.

Last edited:

jnava

Staff member
PM'd him with the proper procedures to approach this issue.

Tisquantum

I suppose the whole story needs to be placed in the proper sub forum. I will refrain from specifying anyone in the future and feel free to edit the previous posts if needed.

I have no intention of slandering anyone, I just hope there is room in the community for the truth.

Tisquantum

I did contact him several times after I got the vehicle back. Each time the response I recieved had no accurate information, no help to diagnosing issues that did exist before the attempted SD sensor installation.

Tisquantum

There is an upside to today however. I fixed the issues with the wiring for the LC2 as well as the BCS.

I also noticed that if my turbo oil feed line hits the back of the aftermarket radiator fan I have, the fan shorts to ground... What is up with this?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned