The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Forum SEARCH feature updated

Ludachris

Administrator
Made some updates to the search functionality on the backend yesterday, hoping it will help improve everyone's ability to find content and information easier. Sorry, I should have made these changes right after I migrated the forum software. One change, for example, was that you couldn't search for three character keywords until the upgrade yesterday. Now you can. You can also search for two character keywords if you add the * character next to it - meaning, if you search for vr* it will return results for any posts with any words that contain VR in them - VR4, VRS, GVR, etc.

Play around with some searches and let me know if you have any issues or if you notice some differences in how well it works.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned