The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Forced Performance Lonestar Shootout May 12th 2013 - Formally DI Palooza

nrvous

Really wanted to take the VR-4 from the 8 day road trip of One Lap of America and drive it down to Texas. Reality however is that the car is tired and I am sick of being in a car for 8 days with Tim.

Hope you guys have a great event.

Stephen

ducttapeguy

Im in that video! At the very beginning walking up the stairs on the right side of the screen. Woohoo Im famous

Today was pretty cool. I was expecting more of a turnout but I guess most people have mothers and whatnot. Oh well. I didnt take many pictures because Im retarded. I did do a drifting ride along twice and met a few board members. Very cool day with some very nice cars and a couple stupid quick ones too. Mike was taking pics like crazy so Im sure he will post them up when he gets some time

jnava

Staff member
lmao...of course i didnt know it was you.

click

GSX_TC

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned