The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FOR SALE: Evo MR Bilsteins with evo mr springs - bushkill, pa - SOLD

transparentdsm

SOLD FOR 550

550 shipped or make an off on a pick up only. i dont need to sell them just seeing if i can get 550 for them.

Evo MR Bilsteins all around with Evo strut hats
Stock Evo MR springs

have around 7,000 miles on them.

they are almost 100% bolt up, only thing is 4 holes need to be drilled. 2 in each front strut tower.

the car sat real nice. they are still on the car and will be taken off this upcoming sunday or monday if i have the time.

Last edited:

Jesus_Negros

Quoting atsiauto:
id go 300

LoL /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Believe or not OP they are still worth money, especially if they're already modded to fit the 1g/gvr4. Takes the work out of it for the buyer. Matter of fact, I will be putting mine up for sale soon. GLWS and dont let folks lowball you!

transparentdsm

yeah, thats what i was thinking i figure for 300 i will keep those and sell my kyb agx with sportline spring on them for 400. i thought my evo's were worth like 600 or so not 300. and for the ride quality of those ill keep them and give up the kyb's

ktmrider

Quoting Turbro_Negro:
Believe or not OP they are still worth money, especially if they're already modded to fit the 1g/gvr4. Takes the work out of it for the buyer. Matter of fact, I will be putting mine up for sale soon. GLWS and dont let folks lowball you!

This. Make sure the $300 quote were MR 'Steins and not the "regular" GSR boingers.

GW/TunerNation was charging $600 for the modified set plus yours have relatively low miles. I hit Egay, there were two sets with aftermarket springs. One was $400 BIN, other was at $300 w/4 days left on the auction.

I absolutely love Bilstein suspension bits, run them on all my cars. I had the BS Touring struts and EVO springs on #86, lower end twin tube for them but still loads better than the KYB stuff.

GL bump, will be eyeballing a set once I take delivery of 464 in April.

Jesus_Negros

Most items over $200 dont sell very fast on dsm and gvr4 sites.

transparentdsm

bump for changing it to for sale and i want 550 shipped for them. only willing to take offers on pick ups.

Quoting Turbro_Negro:
Most items over $200 dont sell very fast on dsm and gvr4 sites.

well i know yours sold super fast and for what you were asking for them so congrats and i hope it works out that well for me too....

Jesus_Negros

atsiauto is still looking for a set.

ktmrider

^^ Ricky has 464/2000, I'm getting 464/1000 from DR1665.

Ben

hhmmmmm. Are these still available?
I'm needing an inexpensive suspension setup until I am willing to spend the money on coilovers later on.
I remember loving how my evo IX rode and reacted during a 1.6 60' /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

transparentdsm

still for sale, i have the drivers side to remove and then there ready for sale. plan on doing this sunday while im pulling the motor.... hopefully.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts