The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

For sale - 1992 VR4 - #117/1000

1slocolt

My brother purchased #117 of 1000 1992 Galant VR4 a few years back and stored it at my family's farm. My brother pulled the engine, some drivetrain components, and the exhaust, with the plans of refreshening the bottom end and timing components. My brother passed away last year before he was able to put the car back together. The vehicle does not have modifications that I'm aware of. The short block and timing belt motor mount is not available. The rest of the original pieces will come with the car, as well as an additional transfer case. The car is in quite good shape, specifically the interior, with some paint fade on the hood and top of the vehicle. My father is selling the farm and I have no room to store the vehicle, which is why it's for sale. The vehicle is just north of Richmond, VA. Looking for $4000 or best offer. Please private message me if you're interested.

Note: I can provide more photos if need be.

Dash badge -117.jpg

Dash.jpg

Odometer.jpg

Exterior_side.jpg

Engine bay.jpg

Engine plate.jpg

Rear.jpg

Rear quarter panel_passenger.jpg

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
is there any rust? Is it just the engine and motor mount that is missing? Is the car color grey?
Yes, car is grey (H52 color listed on build plate, fyi).

Last edited:

1slocolt

To provide an update to the forum: quite a few individuals asked for pictures of the chassis, along with more detailed interior pictures. I have a google drive folder with 80 pictures of the vehicle. I have granted viewing access to the drive folder to all interested parties. If you'd like to see pictures please forward me your email directly via PM. Thank you - Jason Bonner

rustednut00

To provide an update to the forum: quite a few individuals asked for pictures of the chassis, along with more detailed interior pictures. I have a google drive folder with 80 pictures of the vehicle. I have granted viewing access to the drive folder to all interested parties. If you'd like to see pictures please forward me your email directly via PM. Thank you - Jason Bonner
Very interested please contact me at [email protected] or 714-341-9846. I would like to get access to see those pictures of possible.

1slocolt

Very interested please contact me at [email protected] or 714-341-9846. I would like to get access to see those pictures of possible.
Thanks for reaching out to me about the Galant. Unfortunately that vehicle was sold in August of last year. I should have buttoned up the thread back then. That's my fault for not taking care of that.

Best Regards, Jason

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts